spirit energy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gameduck2

gameduck2
7 years ago#1
I find that the "spirit energy" is pretty annoying. I wonder when this will end? It is not good to have a hero with a rotting heart all the time!

User Info: Stuflames

Stuflames
7 years ago#2
It's with you for pretty much the whole game, sorry.

Suppress + spirits is your friend, it only requires a little management when you go the suppression route and can be indefinitely maintained.
Robots are not to be trusted. -Murderface
XboxGT: ShakeMeatLock

User Info: aamph

aamph
7 years ago#3
one simple solution. Cheat

*** SPOILERS ****

I made a huge mistake. Once I got the furnace I ate every spirit in there. Devoured em all... MWAHAHAHHA. But then I discovered I was insatiable in my spirit hunger. I couldn't even suppress. You can only do it once per day.

I'd get back maybe 20 points of spirit energy after supressing. Which I did around a bunch of provoked spirits. But then to rest and get another suppression back, I'd die. So I just started using the cheat to refill my spirit meter.

Once My appetite is suppressed enough I fully intend to stop cheating. But I had no save game to revert to that would allow me to not have eaten all those spirits.... oops.

To me, I absolutely hate this game dynamic. I was ready to quit the game before I found the cheat

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived