ObsCure 3 is in development stages.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Obscure: The Aftermath
  3. ObsCure 3 is in development stages.

User Info: Voidox

Voidox
8 years ago#1
Yes it's true, I've browsed around the net and, surprise surprise, I've found a blog that tells you that Joshua Swanson has confirmed that Hydravision is going to hire him once more for ObsCure 3, but also, here comes the interesting part.

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2008/04/02/obscure-3-being-mused-for-ds.htm

Yes, you read that right, ObsCure 3 is in the development stage right now and they're seriously thinking in putting the franchise on the DS with all new storyline.

Joshua's possible confirmation -http://racooncitytimes.blogspot.com/2007/10/little-tidbit-possibly-confirming.html?showComment=1210710960000#c363342146475692718

That's all for now, I'll be looking at more info on this.:)

User Info: DianaHewie

DianaHewie
8 years ago#2
Very cool to hear there may be an Obscure 3. But I really wish it would be on PS2/PS3...:(

User Info: Darque

Darque
8 years ago#3
DS and a new storyline?

lame.
Jill Valentine > You

User Info: Rocko973

Rocko973
8 years ago#4
ds.. who cares about DS, ds sucks when the rest of the games were ps2/comp/xbox

User Info: SwordsmanX

SwordsmanX
8 years ago#5
Well...I don't know. If they get rid of the co-op element, though, I don't think I'll care to play it.
With the light of justice, I will smite all evil!

User Info: DianaHewie

DianaHewie
8 years ago#6

Yeah, it'll take away co-op too, more than likely. I don't like the idea of a new storyline either. >.> **Aftermath Spoilers** What about Shannon and Stan? Is Amy alive or dead? And the "child?" I dunno...I don't care for it.

More than likely, I'll play it anyways...because it's Obscure but still. It seems that (from this board alone) it's not well received among Obscure fans. :P Who knows, maybe they're trying to reel in new fans by starting fresh...but Obscure has a small fanbase already, I'd say. Why ruin it with a lame addition to the series?

User Info: Rocko973

Rocko973
8 years ago#7
the only reason this got "boring" is that everybody beat it and stopped posting on this fourm and played/got a life

User Info: Darque

Darque
8 years ago#8
/\ Pretty much that /\

Obscure: Learn About Fear's longevity came from it's replayability.

One shot games really aren't that well received these days... not in a world of bonus features, alternate modes, and unlockables...
Jill Valentine > You

User Info: spawnboy

spawnboy
8 years ago#9
i hope they put it on xbox 360 this time

User Info: The_15th

The_15th
8 years ago#10
Hurgh! The follow up NEEDS online coop play.
  1. Boards
  2. Obscure: The Aftermath
  3. ObsCure 3 is in development stages.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived