Does anybody play this game online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
  3. Does anybody play this game online?

User Info: USMC575

USMC575
7 years ago#1

I got this game on Launch day and their were quite a few players on LIVE. My game broke and i finally bought a new one today. I went to check the servers and their was like 1 server per game mode. Are their really only like 20 people online at a time?

User Info: Hatefish2

Hatefish2
7 years ago#2

I hope that's not true. If that's so it's unforunate... I quite enjoyed this game's demo and was interested in trying the full game's multiplayer but if there's no one playing.. another decent game dead?

User Info: Gatekeeper999

Gatekeeper999
7 years ago#3
I get into some games every now and then. Just make sure you have a mic because of of the other players will kick you out of a game if they see you don;t have a mic plugged in already. I play co-op regularly so if anyone wants to get a game going just let me know.
Not changing this signature until Dr. Steinbeck's time machine is fixed - September 21, 2023

User Info: EricksHinumaru

EricksHinumaru
7 years ago#4
Hey, some of us are still hanging around the ol' watering hole. Drop me a FR if you'd like. I'm looking for a few mates to duke it out with.
"There is lots of bondage and they love when you run a train on them." Nightlion on prostitutes in RDR
GT: EricksHinumaru

User Info: arcsi_simal

arcsi_simal
7 years ago#5

Yeah, I still play it, still thinks its a good game

User Info: dubvt

dubvt
7 years ago#6

there's always games online, you just gotta make a few friends in the community. It's a small world with OF and you'll find yourself playing with alot of the same players continuously. Damn good game, maybe I'll see a few of you guys out there.

User Info: Phantom_Three

Phantom_Three
7 years ago#7
i get in plenty of matches.
  1. Boards
  2. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
  3. Does anybody play this game online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived