The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

How you can unban the cards?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2
  3. How you can unban the cards?

User Info: hakanalpan

hakanalpan
9 years ago#1
Can someone explain me how to unban the cards?

User Info: ynnek123

ynnek123
9 years ago#2
You shouldn't.

User Info: DragonOsiris

DragonOsiris
9 years ago#3
You can't unban ALL the cards without cheating.

You CAN, however, unban 1 Forbidden Card per Deck by beating the game with 5 out of 7 of the Page 1 characters as your partner.

User Info: StarGemini

StarGemini
9 years ago#4
Why unban anything, show some skill and play the game how it is.

User Info: marshmalllon

marshmalllon
9 years ago#5

u cant unban cards... plus dont u think is fun to play with "NORMAL" cards ( u know what i mean by "NORMAL" right?)

User Info: gcah2006

gcah2006
9 years ago#6
Painful Choice is going to be my banned card when I get around to completing with like... 5 people. I'm half way through my third, but Syrus (the Virus) is so rubbish. And yes, I am rubbish so that doesn't help.

User Info: ShadowJariel

ShadowJariel
9 years ago#7
the game allows you to use 1 banned card in the deck after completing 5/6 characters thats the only legit unbanning

but if you want to totally unban a card and use multiple copies of it only using a cheating device allows that

User Info: zakarocco

zakarocco
9 years ago#8
Why unban anything, show some skill and play the game how it is.
^
This

Relying on banned cards to win duels is cheap, unless you want some fun with Yata, that's ok I guess.
Yes, the jail and rape from behind does frighten, but the love of me for her does surpass all fear.-Gandob

User Info: gcah2006

gcah2006
9 years ago#9
If I win with 5 page 1 characters... I think one banned card will not show I need to rely on them. It's not like I'm going to carry the deck to the regionals.

User Info: MikeSSJ part 3

MikeSSJ part 3
9 years ago#10
>_<

I just want my Pot of Greed back...

>_>
A dream that comes true is not a real dream
  1. Boards
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2
  3. How you can unban the cards?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived