If you need help with Rosa's minigame...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IV
  3. If you need help with Rosa's minigame...

User Info: Magicman657

Magicman657
5 years ago#1
...then you are in luck.

I finally got around to doing all the minigames on my actual copy of FFIV DS and so of course, I had to do that silly timing minigame. To make it MUCH easier to accomplish, I actually took about 10 minutes and created a little tool to make it easy to track exactly how long to hold the stylus down. Because I am so kind, I've done you all the favor of uploading it so you may also benefit from it. Yes, you can use a stop watch, but I find that pressing the space bar is much easier and it's a lot easier to visually see the timeline than it is to watch for the number. F1 opens the help.

* (stupid legal stuff) Note that while I can't possibly imagine how anything this simple could do so, by downloading it you agree that I assume zero liability for anything that occurs as a result of it's usage.
http://www.2shared.com/file/KtQx-3q_/Measured_Meditation_Magic.html

Hopefully at least one person will find this useful. Enjoy.
Soul Silver FC: [5199-6556-8834] My FF4 Userbar: http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/7417/finalfantasy4userbar9oc.gif

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
5 years ago#2
Will I kill the topic if I said such thing already exists in place? At least I used one like that a couple years back to get 9999 myself.

But seeing how I don't know where it is anymore, I still appreciate it :P (not that I have any reason to go back to minigames).
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IV
  3. If you need help with Rosa's minigame...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived