Team with the highest sustainable damage? No seit/trango.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System
  3. Team with the highest sustainable damage? No seit/trango.

User Info: stimuz

stimuz
4 years ago#1
By sustainable I mean without the constant use of hastaga motes/spirit of lowtown ect. Wine is allowed since its easily and cheaply purchased.

I'd definitely say something with multiple brave suits would be up there. Maybe zArcher/zHunter/Time Mage or Machinist to cover decoy/rez/haste? Individually I know that Samurai/Breaker/Uhlan are all up there in damage dealing, but they also require either annoying to farm items or a class that can buff bravery. Maybe zBreaker/zUhlan/Monk as an option? Knight maybe?

z=zerked

Any ideas? Trying to mix in buffs really throws me off :(

User Info: Archiantagonist

Archiantagonist
4 years ago#2
IMO only the enemies with a crapload of HPs(and they are not so many) are worth mixing buffs,
but even when you face one Breaks(defense lowering ones) are more beneficial in that case(IMO)

Haste and/or Berserk are more than enough for regular battles even in optional dungeons

So why let it bother you so much?

+ damage depends on who do you fight atm, but even if say enemy(s) you're up against
have no obvious weaknesses I'd probly go with Hunter/Uhlan/Breaker at the early game,
and switch Breaker(or Uhlan) for Samurai once you get Masamune(s) + Genji Stuff
--------------------x_0--------------------

User Info: stimuz

stimuz
4 years ago#3
Archiantagonist posted...

So why let it bother you so much?

It doesn't bother me. I'm just at the point where I'd like to see a maxed out team without trango/seit.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System
  3. Team with the highest sustainable damage? No seit/trango.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived