Super Tri-Emblum

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GigaGaia

GigaGaia
7 years ago#1
is it still possible to make or is this one of the other things Square-Enix decided to piss players off and fix?
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.

User Info: awesomeuno

awesomeuno
7 years ago#2
can still make it
PHD in Awesomeness
"I mean, could you imagine the smell and the clean up if one of those Adamantoise took a dump near a TOWN?"- Devilman_Amon

User Info: Senkoy

Senkoy
7 years ago#3
What's the super Tri-Emblum?
Currently playing: Star Ocean The Last Hope, Blazblue

awesomeuno
7 years ago#4
a tri-emblum (which has 8 synth slots) with all of them used by synthing tri-emblems to it
it has the factors
hit+2 (can't remove)
rush gauge charge + 3
immune to paralysis
mpcost - 15%
and the stats 1602 atk\int, 801 hit\def\grd
and you can max the resistances on it to make you take no damage from elemental attacks

a pretty amazing accessory
PHD in Awesomeness
"I mean, could you imagine the smell and the clean up if one of those Adamantoise took a dump near a TOWN?"- Devilman_Amon

User Info: jhayze018

jhayze018
7 years ago#5
yes u still can! i got all my chars have it!

awesomeuno
7 years ago#6
it's really awesome, because once you make the ultimate super tri-emblem with max resistances, it only takes 1 magical clay to make another one!
PHD in Awesomeness

Senkoy
7 years ago#7
So synthing tri-Emblems to a tri-Emblum is better than to another tri-Emblem? I'm sorry, i havent gotten into the post game yet so i don't know this stuff too much. Does this mean tri-Emblems have less than 8 synth slots?

Also, i think i read you cannot duplicate synthesized items, is this not true?

awesomeuno
7 years ago#8
you can, but certain things cannot be duplicated.
and tri-emblems I think have 3 synth slots. A super TRI-EMBLEM has the following stats
800 atk\int 400 def\hit\grd
and the abilities
rush gauge charge +3
immune to paralysis
mp cost - 15%
attack chance + 2 ( unique factor)
and if you use the max resistances trick, it has 20 immunity to all elements
this is what I made for all of my physical fighters
PHD in Awesomeness

Senkoy
7 years ago#9
So what's better, a super tri-Emblem or a super tri-Emblum? And what's the trick to getting full resistance?

awesomeuno
7 years ago#10
check out sakurayule's synthesis FAQ
the tri-emblum has superior stats, but the Tri-emblem has a good factor for physical fighters. your call
however, the tri-emblum is better for mages
PHD in Awesomeness

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived