Where can I get these leaders?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Remnant
  3. Where can I get these leaders?

User Info: sparda012

sparda012
8 years ago#1
Caedom, Glenys, and David?

User Info: yungblue

yungblue
8 years ago#2
caedmon-baltessa guild

Glenys-do a quest for her and she'll be in the guild of that town forgot which town it was

David- he's the blond dark skinned guy that resembles tidus, that's been bossing you around since you started the game, he's on your team already
I don't have a signature cuz i didn't feel like making one.

sparda012
8 years ago#3
yungblue posted...
caedmon-baltessa guild

Glenys-do a quest for her and she'll be in the guild of that town forgot which town it was

David- he's the blond dark skinned guy that resembles tidus, that's been bossing you around since you started the game, he's on your team already
---
I don't have a signature cuz i didn't feel like making one.

Whereis the baltessa gild? Also does anyone know where Glenys is?

User Info: theshadow99_1

theshadow99_1
8 years ago#4
Glenys is in... Capelias...? I think that's it...

Nora is usually better than Glenys though... At least from my experience...

& baltessa is south of Elysion... their is a whole section to the south for side quests...

User Info: kmp_crazn

kmp_crazn
8 years ago#5
Glenys is in Nagapur.

User Info: Marcel_Lockhart

Marcel_Lockhart
8 years ago#6
How do you finish that quest for Glenys? I get all the way to the bottom. With all the bugs. But they just keep respawning and I can't find what to do?
---
GT: AnduuDursty

sparda012
8 years ago#7
kmp_crazn posted...
Glenys is in Nagapur.

Is Nagapur a place I will go to during the story or do I have to find it by myself? If I have to find it by myself How do I get there?

User Info: ferret37

ferret37
8 years ago#8
Is Nagapur a place I will go to during the story or do I have to find it by myself? If I have to find it by myself How do I get there?

Story will get you there.

How do you finish that quest for Glenys? I get all the way to the bottom. With all the bugs. But they just keep respawning and I can't find what to do?

I think you need to defeat enough of them in one battle for the Master to appear. 30 gets you an achievement anyway...

User Info: aZnMoRoN

aZnMoRoN
8 years ago#9
For the Glenys quest you get all the bugs to chase you till a plant becomes solid and then you touch it when enough bugs are chasing.
myspace.com/feralhill <-- My band. Listen if you have a fine appreciation for guitar solos and 9 minutes of free time.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Remnant
  3. Where can I get these leaders?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
New PlaythroughSugarbubblesluv57/22 12:58PM