"Eye of Damnation"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Remnant
  3. "Eye of Damnation"

User Info: bradmeg128

bradmeg128
8 years ago#1
Anyone have any tips on how to fight this...thing.

Or for that matter what battle level i should be at when attempting it?

User Info: shibigoku2

shibigoku2
8 years ago#2
lol, I was wondering about that too. I was grinding in the mojcado (or something) castle against some low level jhanas and when I crossed a door... BANG... that eye of damnation was right there. I was caught unprepared for battle and lost a good hour of grinding so I never attempted to fight it again. I will try when I'm done with all my sidequests.
Gamertag: MasteroftheFist
Ya, I know...

bradmeg128
8 years ago#3
Im just worried that he wont ever show up again, some of the rare boss mobs have insanely low spawn rates from what I hear. That being said, 2 omni strikes and full art attacks with 3 teams of 4 and he still isnt even flashing...i dont think i stand a chance in hell at my level *30 something*

User Info: HodieDoe

HodieDoe
8 years ago#4
I'm lvl 51 and got killed after awhile. He wasn't even flashing yet.

User Info: samiralrubayai

samiralrubayai
8 years ago#5
I just ran into the eye of damnation and My battle rank is 39. Killed him by luck with emmy as my only party left. I kept using hundred flowers and by chance kept dodging his attacks. Let me tell you, it took fifteen minutes for me to beat him but it can be done.

User Info: Zignoff

Zignoff
8 years ago#6
What area can he be located in of the castle?
Enjoy a Awesome Video till my new sig is ready...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw&e

User Info: ODoyle455

ODoyle455
8 years ago#7
where at in the castle is he, is he in the phoenix area, my Br is 100

User Info: Zignoff

Zignoff
8 years ago#8
Kool thanks.
Enjoy a Awesome Video till my new sig is ready...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw&e

bradmeg128
8 years ago#9
Easiest way to do it *as he isnt always there damnit...*

is to just run strait, at the last intersection go right and take that big door. You can pretty much bypass everything if you time your timeshifts right.

I can make a run in about 2 minutes doing this, saves time instead of killing every enemy on the way....that being said i still havent seen him a second time

bradmeg128
8 years ago#10
Ok i finally beat him.

Seems a sound strategy is to use 4 teams, the last team needs to be full of healers/revivers and always have them stay back.

I took him down in about 12 minutes, and had only 1 union death (came pretty close a few times though)

I am BR53
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Remnant
  3. "Eye of Damnation"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived