Achievement Guide - (Better explanation)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Condemned 2: Bloodshot
  3. Achievement Guide - (Better explanation)

User Info: crucifiction

crucifiction
9 years ago#31
requested sticky for the 2nd time today, and a bump.
Currently Playing - Guility Gear Accent Core, Army of Two, Condemned 2, Persona 3.
Looking forward to - Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3, FFVII:Crisis Core.

User Info: Fate-

Fate-
9 years ago#32
Bump.
XBL Gamertag: XiX FaTe XiX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNs5385Hmk4

User Info: bigbangsun

bigbangsun
9 years ago#33

Now we just need an extensive upgrade guide, and the hidden eggs will be rolling in soon.

(message deleted)

User Info: crucifiction

crucifiction
9 years ago#35
finally sticky'd. Hurray.
Currently Playing - Condemned 2, Guility Gear Accent Core, Army of Two, Persona 3.

User Info: JTF2_Renegade

JTF2_Renegade
9 years ago#36

I just need that SKX achievement (killing 9 different people with the serial killer achievement). Anyone who has 1000 kills, send me a friends request (JTF2 Renegade) and we can kill each other to get that. We need nine people to do it.

And can some tell me why I can't make new topics? I don't know why but it says that I can't on any forums.

User Info: gun_weilder528

gun_weilder528
9 years ago#37
heres your upgrade guide i'v posted this a couple times

---mmk. i'm going to list all the gold upgrades (what you would get for anything lower would be about the same thing just not as good..such as a tazer with less charges)
mission 1: fist weapon (push knife from the looks of the pictures)
mission 2: flak jacket (this is said to be VERY helpfull so get a gold)
mission 3: stun gun ( you dont get it from the start but better rank better stun gun)
mission4: Holster (better rank means you can carry large weapons)
mission5: rubber soles (makes it easyer to sneak up on enemys)
misison 6:GPS (adds waypoints to your gps)
misison 7:steal toe inhancement (allows you to learn more new kick based combo attacks)
misison 8: Health kit (makes you more durable)
mission 9: gun efficiency (improves firearm use in various ways)
mission 10: voice attack (this ones kinda cool you tap both your jab buttons over and over again til it makes a sonic wave out to hit your targets also note this upgrade does not have a lvl so it dosent matter what grade you get on this lvl)
mission 11: FPS mode (you get to play the entire game over in a first person shooter you start each mission equipped wit ha gun that has unlimited ammo however your enemys are tougher in this)

i dont practice santeria! i aint got no crystal ball. well i had a million dollars but i..i spent it all

User Info: lollerwhat

lollerwhat
9 years ago#38
Anyone know how to get a perfect forensics when matching in the bowling alley mission?
MAYOR
UNCLE
DIRECTOR
MAGICMAN
to
VANHORN
FARREL
MARS
DORLAND
unknown(this one is just a screwer, I think)
I dont understand how, but no matter what order I put them in I always get average
What what?

User Info: gun_weilder528

gun_weilder528
9 years ago#39
it goes as this
uncle = vanhorn
Mayor = mars
director = farrel
magicman = unknown
i dont practice santeria! i aint got no crystal ball. well i had a million dollars but i..i spent it all

User Info: lollerwhat

lollerwhat
9 years ago#40
That combination wasnt logical so I didnt use it. But oddly enough, it worked! Thanks.
What what?
  1. Boards
  2. Condemned 2: Bloodshot
  3. Achievement Guide - (Better explanation)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.