R.I.P. Condemned.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JascoD

JascoD
5 years ago#1
Well.... it's safe to say that this game franchise is dead.

I have no clue what Monolith are up to now after that new Batman game failed. It will, trust me.

The light is fading, darkness falls faster and faster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo

User Info: CyberLance26

CyberLance26
5 years ago#2
Yea its been forever since Condemned 2 came out and still no news about Condemned 3. :(
Many game developers dont seem to be interested in making horror games anymore because action games get so much better sales.

User Info: MaxFelix

MaxFelix
5 years ago#3

I really enjoyed both Condemned games - the atmosphere, suspense and action was great.

But I'd wish they would make a new franchise with a new story and same kind of atmosphere and gameplay. Maybe a bit more suspense and puzzle based.

I think it's easier to make a scary game with a fresh new story to explore and and a weaker character. Just imagine a horror FPS game like Condemned with alternative routes through the story, places with dialogue and choises, puzzles, larger missions to explore and being some kind of ordinary dude in a crazy and dark world? I think it could be done so much better.

User Info: SiLeNtHiLlDoRk

SiLeNtHiLlDoRk
5 years ago#4
Apparently, rumors are that Monolith maybe working on some dumb Hobbit movie tie-in game. This just brought me to tears. I love the F.E.A.R. and Condemned games, and hearing about Monolith possibly working on licensed games is just disappointing. Who cares about a Hobbit game. I wanna beat up bums in Condemned 3.
"It's being invaded by the Otherworld. A world of someone's nightmarish delusion's come to life." - Harry Mason, (Silent Hill 1)

User Info: SamieFish

SamieFish
5 years ago#5
Great Game. I loved the Multiplayer

User Info: CarlosT95

CarlosT95
5 years ago#6
If the Servers ever close I will probably cry

User Info: Romo80

Romo80
5 years ago#7
This is still my favorite multi player game out there. Theres still plenty of people that play it also it just depends on the time you come on there.

User Info: jayman1305

jayman1305
5 years ago#8
CyberLance26 posted...
Yea its been forever since Condemned 2 came out and still no news about Condemned 3. :(
Many game developers dont seem to be interested in making horror games anymore because action games get so much better sales.

too many gamers seem brainwashed by shooter, like cod
and halo:(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived