Amazing horror/thriller game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Condemned 2: Bloodshot
  3. Amazing horror/thriller game

User Info: torey_caylor

torey_caylor
5 years ago#1
It's just amazing. I'm enjoying the atmosphere so much and dosing my time so i don't finish it in one day. This kind of thriller suspense is lacking in modern movies so much. Also unique story and setting.

Played the first one on the PC when it came out. Was a huge fan of Monolith horror revival with FEAR and Condemned 1. Both games had terrific immersion and feel with awesome hallucinations set pieces, scripts and full body awareness. Liked everything about those games. They were just fun. Also great graphics. FEAR came out at about the same time as Quake 4. I remember how everyone was looking forward to Q4 and then FEAR came and just wiped the floor with it.

Was seriously bummed when i heard Bloodshot is not coming to PC. Recently got a console and i'm finally getting to play this. It's just as good, if not better then the first one. I don't know why people hated it. Condemned 1 was ignored, but this one got hate even from Condemned 1 fans. Haven't finished it, but i'm close to the end and really do not see what's there to hate. Setting is just so good. Truly unique game.

I read something about supposedly crappy/weird ending. I don't know about that, but even if the story takes a little crazy direction i think i'll still like it. Love crazy stuff as long as it's good, and they don't pull ME3 for example, something completely out of context.

Well this board is pretty much dead and i doubt i'll get much, if any replies. Just hope Monolith can recover and make more games like this. Would be sad seeing them make downloadable titles like Batman game. I'm a fan since Blood 1. Seriously played all of their shooters. They always made games with balls.

(made a thread in PS3 section by mistake, so re posting this here)
  1. Boards
  2. Condemned 2: Bloodshot
  3. Amazing horror/thriller game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived