I demand Condemned 3 :P

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Condemned 2: Bloodshot
  3. I demand Condemned 3 :P

User Info: JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991
4 years ago#1
this game was so fun on crime scene multiplayer on the farm house, wish more people still got online and played it. The 1st game scared me when I first place it coming from the blocky PS2 >__>
"Human history is a litany of blood, shed over ideals of rulership and afterlife."-Legion

User Info: JascoD

JascoD
4 years ago#2
Damn right!

Maybe it will take some years, like with Thief, Duke Nukem etc. It it has come!!
Itchy Tasty!

User Info: VirtusEtIgnis

VirtusEtIgnis
4 years ago#3
We could make a digital petition! I'd sign the S&*t out of it.
Leadership Excellence
A Gentleman and a Scholar

User Info: Romo80

Romo80
4 years ago#4
Yeah this is a great series. It kind of gets overlooked but both the single player and multiplayer are a lot of fun. Crime Scene multiplayer never gets old. It's a great game mode and different from any other multiplayer games out there.

User Info: JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991
4 years ago#5
has anybody else ever read that thread on I believe "neogaf" or some other forum....where one of the guys who worked on condemned said there would never be a condemned 3 because 2 didn't make warner enough money?

then again the "head guy" at capcom on some forum a few years ago said there would never be a DMC HD remake and yet we still got it lol
"Human history is a litany of blood, shed over ideals of rulership and afterlife."-Legion

User Info: JascoD

JascoD
4 years ago#6
JrTapia1991 posted...
has anybody else ever read that thread on I believe "neogaf" or some other forum....where one of the guys who worked on condemned said there would never be a condemned 3 because 2 didn't make warner enough money?

then again the "head guy" at capcom on some forum a few years ago said there would never be a DMC HD remake and yet we still got it lol

Well, anyone can already figure out that it's the poor sales numbers from Condemned 2 that stopped any possible sequel.

So, one can also say that the F.E.A.R. franchise is now dead too.
Itchy Tasty!

User Info: Red_Jester

Red_Jester
4 years ago#7
All of their great franchises are dead now. Hell, have you seen the kind of games Monolith has been making lately? They're stuck making downloadable, multi-player, licensed property games. It's like Warner Bros won't let them make any kind of AAA game or any kind of single-player game for that matter.

Then again, Warner hit them with two separate rounds of layoffs, one being huge. I wouldn't ever expect a sequel.
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
  1. Boards
  2. Condemned 2: Bloodshot
  3. I demand Condemned 3 :P

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived