(3 ques.) store robbing? bodyguards? gang cars?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row 2
  3. (3 ques.) store robbing? bodyguards? gang cars?

User Info: bully6891

bully6891
8 years ago#1

Can you still steal boxes from the safes in stores? If so, how, cuz ive been going there at night and the store is open. Also I cant seem to figure out how to use the bodyguards(ive unlocked them). Last thing, what does it mean by "gang customization cars"? Any help appreciated.

User Info: Saikon

Saikon
8 years ago#2
body guards and car customization is access in your HQ downstairs its in a room to the left from where you first come in to kill the samedi, its like changing your clothes.

bully6891
8 years ago#3
store robbing??

User Info: Mike231132

Mike231132
8 years ago#4
From what I have heard you can't rob the safe's manually anymore. Click the right thumbstick to go into over the shoulder aim and point at the cashier for a few seconds. They will either drop their cash (if no safe) or direct you back to the safe and open it for you.

bully6891
8 years ago#5
that sucks, i loved robbin the stores in SR1

User Info: Undrtaker

Undrtaker
8 years ago#6
if you rob a store and return to it later will they still sell items to you?
Now playing: Saints Row 2; Rock Band
Waiting for: Fallout 3; Rock Band 2 (PS3)

User Info: RandomProdigy

RandomProdigy
8 years ago#7
it took me forever in SR1 to figure out i could put those boxes in my car i always ran to the pawn shop lol

User Info: Seiphon

Seiphon
8 years ago#8
"it took me forever in SR1 to figure out i could put those boxes in my car i always ran to the pawn shop lol"

Damn, that goes beyond being stupid and becomes just awesome! I cant even comprehend how you managed that!

User Info: OUberLord

OUberLord
8 years ago#9
I can't begin to imagine how epic that would be. I agree, that isn't stupid; it's awesome due to ignorance of the easier way :P
Freelance Game Journalist

User Info: DarkReptilelink

DarkReptilelink
8 years ago#10
You can also rob the store by grabbing the shop keeper and using them as a human shield. The game will prompt you to place the shopkeeper in a blue circle. Then they will normally open the safe. Some shopkeepers decide to fight back. I find this happens most in the weapons stores.
If i was the little engine that could, i would have said to hell with this and would've just cruised right down that hill.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row 2
  3. (3 ques.) store robbing? bodyguards? gang cars?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived