Hitman: Chris - Museum Gift Shop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row 2
  3. Hitman: Chris - Museum Gift Shop

User Info: TheFitnessGuru

TheFitnessGuru
9 years ago#1
Okay, I have been running around the Museum for a while now and no sign of Chris. Anything special you have to do to get him to come out? Or do you have to advance the story missions?

TheFitnessGuru
9 years ago#2
Ugh! Still looking for this clown!

User Info: fonz333

fonz333
9 years ago#3
Your at the store where you buy the spartan helmet right? I just went inside, waited like 30 seconds, then went outside and he was there.
"NOBODY ain't doin NOTHING to no WATERbuffalo"-Robert Downey Jr
GT- Fonzie333

User Info: VulcansEye

VulcansEye
9 years ago#4
Sometimes you just have to drive or run around the area for a bit for the target to appear.
Jehoshaphat!
GT: VulcansEye

TheFitnessGuru
9 years ago#5
Fonz, I don't know where that store is, I just went and killed the tranny in the cemetery, so Chris is my last hit. I will go back there and see if I can find him. Does the game time have anything to do with it?

Can you tell me where I can buy the helmet? I will go into the store now...well as soon as I drive from the Suburbs. lol

because it is like 12:30 AM in my game clock.

fonz333
9 years ago#6
ok well the store is on the northern-most island and it is on the eastern side. The store is called Buy Jove and it's surrounded by a bunch of greek pillars and stuff. Look on the map for a green question mark where I described. It's a clothing shop by the way.

And if you want me to relate it to story, I think there is a stronghold that takes place there. I can't remember which gang though, but I think it's Ronin. Again not sure.
GT- Fonzie333

TheFitnessGuru
9 years ago#7
Got him, THANKS FONZ!

I would have never done that. I was south of there, hanging out by the actual Museum, which I guess is why I didn't get him.

OKay, all hits done.

Thanks again, buddy!

fonz333
9 years ago#8
no problem man enjoy your unlimited rifle ammo!
GT- Fonzie333
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row 2
  3. Hitman: Chris - Museum Gift Shop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived