How do I get promoted?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: KnockoutJ

KnockoutJ
6 years ago#1
I've kept a really good record and I'm currently ranked number 1 in my bronze league, and have been for the past few days. I know that isn't a big deal for most of you, but I really want to be promoted. For the past 10 games or so I've looked at the profiles of the people I play, and every single one is at least in Gold League, and 3 have been in platinum (I'm 2-1 vs Platinum leaguers). My record is something like 24-13, and now I'm scared to play because I don't want to ruin my record if it puts me against more platinum/diamond players, and ruin my chances of getting promoted.

Am I missing some secret to getting promoted, or do I just need to play more and hope I keep winning?

User Info: Fructose_Syrup

Fructose_Syrup
6 years ago#2
You gotta win against the higher ranked people. like no win,lose,win, lose. like winwinwinwinwin with maybe 1 loss thrown in there.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived