The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This game magically kills my internet.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
  3. This game magically kills my internet.

User Info: CrapFactory

CrapFactory
7 years ago#1
I don't know what's up. I play dozens of games online including many other Blizzard games.

This is what happens:
I connect to Battle.net in StarCraft II. It lasts a few seconds. Then it says it lost the connection to B.net and tries to get it back.

When I exit out my whole internet connection is down. I can't visit sites or anything.

After experimenting I've discovered this ONLY happens and 100% of the time when I log into battle.net from StarCraft II. This game somehow manages to kill my internet connection when I log into it. It kills it for itself and for everything else. It doesn't fix until it stops being logged in or stops trying to relog automatically.

Yay!

User Info: Damnation_6

Damnation_6
7 years ago#2

Maybe it's because the game isn't released yet? And Blizzard can device via their servers if you can play the game....?

Just a guess.

CrapFactory
7 years ago#3
Did your second sentence make any sense?

User Info: Badassia

Badassia
7 years ago#4
Nevermind his second sentence, his whole post really doesn't make any sense. The first sentence doesn't even belong as a response in this topic.
Final Fenrir: is that little girl you lusted after hot?

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
7 years ago#5
That was not legible in any way.
MH3: 1WRPAG - Slayn ( Add me! )

CrapFactory
7 years ago#6
That's what I thought.... lol

CrapFactory
7 years ago#7
Well, there's no reason for this. Looks like I won't be buying this game as I can't play it.

User Info: Reaper_Minion

Reaper_Minion
7 years ago#8
Contact Blizzard.
_/|\_ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
¯\|/¯ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkhQZNHcxmE

CrapFactory
7 years ago#9
They want to make talking to them as hard as possible.

I can't log into any tech support forums for some reason. It won't let me post in them.

Their email replies are wholly useless. They're slow, clumsy and never help. I need to talk to someone face to face but when I go onto the tech support for my other games where this is possible they say they can't help and to go to SCII's incredibly unhelpful tech support which I can't talk to a real person at.

User Info: ZozmaSage

ZozmaSage
7 years ago#10
It could be your connection isn't strong enough. If you put too much strain on a weak connection, it collapses. Same thing happened with Champions Online for me. I bought a better router and reciever and performance improved astronomically.
  1. Boards
  2. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
  3. This game magically kills my internet.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived