Wheres paladin gunny or whatever?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Wheres paladin gunny or whatever?

User Info: OldManGreg

OldManGreg
8 years ago#1
Im trying to get the power armor and all the guys tell me to go find him in the lab but i have no idea where the lab is, is it in the radio station?

User Info: JRD1912

JRD1912
8 years ago#2
Main court yard.

User Info: PacManX12

PacManX12
8 years ago#3
Paladin Gunny is in the Citadel. I found him in the A Ring or whatever they call it. And find him there regularly.
Oh Junk D:
X-Box Live: PacmanX12

User Info: Stormuser

Stormuser
8 years ago#4
He's in the courtyard and he's near a brotherhood novice who is doing shooting practice... If hes not there then go to another person who is target practicing.

User Info: mewarmo990

mewarmo990
8 years ago#5
A lot of people have had trouble finding Gunny, who is supposed to be in the lab area/armory, but also shows up in the Courtyard. The problem is that for a while he's just not there, and you have to let some time pass before he actually appears. You can search the entire complex for him and no Gunny; there's no real explanation for it.

User Info: MiamiLolphins

MiamiLolphins
8 years ago#6
Courtyard; around the afternoon he walks in A and B Ring...

User Info: OldManGreg

OldManGreg
8 years ago#7
i just got the satellite from the spaceship in the museum. Should I have been to the citadel yet?

User Info: pott3r14

pott3r14
8 years ago#8
No, if you just got the satellite that means that you are finishing up the GNR quest. You still have quite a ways to go before you get to the citadel.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Wheres paladin gunny or whatever?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived