Alien Blaster

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Alien Blaster

User Info: Bungle25

Bungle25
8 years ago#1
Hi there,

Could someone please tell me where abouts i can find the Alien Blaster from.

Thanks

bungle25

User Info: Genya_Avacado

Genya_Avacado
8 years ago#2
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Blaster#Fallout_3

The Alien Crash Site is found due north of MDPL-13 Power Station and northwest of the Greener Pastures Disposal Site.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.

User Info: Bungle25

Bungle25
8 years ago#3
thank you

User Info: Moukaryuu

Moukaryuu
8 years ago#4
I had a UFO explode over the Nuka Cola plant and I got mine there. There were power cells all over and I just stumbled onto the Firelancer.
80 Hu Warlock - Futhor; 70 Dw Hunter - Deadblighter; 70 Dr Paladin - Smiterman, 80 Dr Death Knight - Maligned, 44 Hu Mage - Azurai; 34 Hu Rogue - Chiyome

User Info: ShreddyBobby

ShreddyBobby
8 years ago#5
There's another one in Broken Steel too!
Not changing my sig until I beat NG2 Master Ninja mode, started 11/12/08 (taking a break)

User Info: Moukaryuu

Moukaryuu
8 years ago#6
Oh, ok. I just read that the Alien Blaster is a seperate weapon from the Firelancer. Wouldn't the Firelancer be better since it's a named Alien Blaster? I also want to know if there's an actual crash site for the one that exploded overhead.
80 Hu Warlock - Futhor; 70 Dw Hunter - Deadblighter; 70 Dr Paladin - Smiterman, 80 Dr Death Knight - Maligned, 44 Hu Mage - Azurai; 34 Hu Rogue - Chiyome

User Info: PenguinMafia

PenguinMafia
8 years ago#7
The one that exploded overhead (Firelancer) is a Random Encounter.

There's a set list of locations these random encounters can happen. You can try constantly teleporting to them to try and trigger the alien encounter.

There's a lot of other stuff that could happen though from Ants to RadScorpions, Enclave to Deathclaws.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Alien Blaster

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived