I can't activate Trouble on the homefront?! there's a weird glitch!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. I can't activate Trouble on the homefront?! there's a weird glitch!

User Info: mtjormitch

mtjormitch
7 years ago#1
I did waters of life and everything, I just went to megaton, no radio signal so I went inside the cave of vault 101, I get it, but when I click it, it says that the radio transmission is gone, but it's still there. does anyone know how to fix this.

I also have all DLC, so is like... MZ doing this? or what?
"Come'on Butthead, give them a chance." "They shouldn't give anyone a chance to suck." From Beavis and Butthead

mtjormitch
7 years ago#2
Bump, please someone help me out... I still can't get the damn mission to activate.
"Come'on Butthead, give them a chance." "They shouldn't give anyone a chance to suck." From Beavis and Butthead

User Info: kingcodebra

kingcodebra
7 years ago#3
You went to Megaton right after? If you did I don't know what's up, but if you didn't you may have missed it. If you take too long the quest disappears.
Kill all humans!

User Info: itwizz

itwizz
7 years ago#4
Trouble on the Homefront is a time limited quest so if you didn't start it within a few in-game hours of receiving the Signal then your screwed.
Only post a question once you've read the walkthroughs and looked in the relevant forums as that's where you'll find the answers.

mtjormitch
7 years ago#5
that doesn't make sense!? on another save I played for 20 hours after Waters of life and didn't get the mission mainly because I was exploring, even did broken steel, then I went to megaton and I was still able to get the mission!?

I checked another play through save, and the same problem with the radio, exept that I had already listened to it and got the mission. WTH?

mtjormitch
7 years ago#6
bump, should I delete all my saves and start yet again, stupid glitches, has Beth made any new patches yet?

mtjormitch
7 years ago#7
Come'on someone help me out! I just want to play the damn game without all these stupid as hell glitches, please help me out here.

User Info: Soccerelite08

Soccerelite08
7 years ago#8
If you have the Pitt DLC, then go to the pitt then come back. that fixed the glitch for me.
True Love is always free...

mtjormitch
7 years ago#9
You kick ass! it worked! thank you very much!

User Info: AgentSergei

AgentSergei
7 years ago#10
Bro, its not something to fret over unless you wanted to use Vault 101 as a house...

Try to reload Pre-Waters of Life, it sucks I know but this is recently known to work.. Unfortunately it may leave you prone to the WOL glitch of where your *SPOILERS*

Dad and Colonel Autumn don't appear in the purifier.
A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory. - Arthur Golden
I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education. - Wilson Mizner
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. I can't activate Trouble on the homefront?! there's a weird glitch!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived