Ok so if i were to infect the... Spoilers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Ok so if i were to infect the... Spoilers

User Info: bluefireknight

bluefireknight
7 years ago#1
Water supplies at project purity would that change the game after like will mutants be gone and stuff or what? i was just wondering what would have happened if i did.
DO U LIKE WAFFLES! Ya we like waffles. DO U LIKE PANCAKES! YA WE LIKE PANCAKES. DO U LIKE FRENCH TOAST! YA WE LIKE FRENCH TOAST!! cant wait to get a mouth full!

User Info: trustd1

trustd1
7 years ago#2
I haven't infected the water supply myself before, but I have read that Wasteland characters will die from the contaminated water supply.

Interestingly, your character will supposedly die after consuming about 4 bottles of the contaminated AquaPura (which is the product of Project Purity's water) because your character was actually born in the Wasteland before your dad took you into Vault 101. I like how Betheseda paid attention to little details like that.

All this info was found at Fallout 3 wiki.

User Info: Red_Minx1989

Red_Minx1989
7 years ago#3
Sadly, it's barely different than not infecting the water supply. The mutants are still there, the Wasteland isn't reduced to a graveyard, and they won't be in your playthrough. The only real differences are that generic NPCs fill hospital beds, doctors blame the Aqua Pura, and if you drink more than 2 bottles of it you keel over and die.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/pansy_took/IMG000510.jpg
Hooray glitch_gremlin ^__^!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Ok so if i were to infect the... Spoilers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived