I seem to remember a rumor about parking meters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. I seem to remember a rumor about parking meters

User Info: Spoosoo12

Spoosoo12
7 years ago#1
I think it was about a year ago there was a topic on this board which said that if you find and activate all parking meters in the game you get some super-mega-secret somethingorother. I completely dismissed and forgot about it until the other day when I found a group of parking meters while wandering around. So I figured what the hell, what could it hurt to go ahead and activate any parking meter I come across, just in case. Anyway, does anyone else remember this? If so, anyone know was this ever confirmed or denied?
America, where a child molesters death will be followed by months of live TV specials, and a rock god's death will go unnoticed.

User Info: Slaps_god

Slaps_god
7 years ago#2
I have never heard of that.

Interesting idea, but in my opinion if it were true people would be talking about it.
Gt = WildMN34
Currently playing: Fallout 3, Red Dead Redemption, MW 2

Spoosoo12
7 years ago#3
You're probably right. Like I said I always figured it was a bunch of bs, but what's the harm in checking.
America, where a child molesters death will be followed by months of live TV specials, and a rock god's death will go unnoticed.

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
7 years ago#4
Nothing in the GameFAQs cheat section about it, and the Wikia
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Parking_meter
just says they do nothing.
WoT WoT WoT WoT WoT WoT WoT WoT WoT WoT WoT WoT WoT WoT

User Info: gokugohangoten

gokugohangoten
7 years ago#5
That was from the good old days of this board...
Sergeant Haron: Our scanners are picking up false readings. They seem to think you're ah, dead.
Shepard: I'm getting that everywhere. It's a pain in the ass!

User Info: Band_of_Demons

Band_of_Demons
7 years ago#6
I remember reading something about someone having done it, but, if I recall, it was just some guy giving himself a random challenge. Would have been a good idea for an achievement, as opposed to having them handed out for finishing quests.
Devil went down to Georgia, He was looking for a soul to steal...

User Info: Sonictoast123

Sonictoast123
7 years ago#7
Achievement Unlock: Putting your life in park
-I know what your sig is and you know what mine is STRANGE ISN'T IT?

Spoosoo12
7 years ago#8
Agreed about an achievement. Would be a hell of a lot less pointless than the vault 101 citizenship award.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. I seem to remember a rumor about parking meters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived