The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

better than skyrim!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. better than skyrim!!!

User Info: nijos00700

nijos00700
5 years ago#1
traded skyrim in

Loved oblivion, but since Falllout I cant go back to swords and magic and fantasy.

Fallout 3's post nuke war story is so much better and even beliveble to a certain extent

Syyrim's not a bad game at all, but i traded for Fallout Vegas (yet to play!!) and some other games. I am 87 hours into my second playthrough in Fallout 3, just finished Point Lookout for the first time, and now onto Broken Steel, then another playthrough as a baddie.

Man I love this game

User Info: GrayDeath88

GrayDeath88
5 years ago#2
That's why I put down Skyrim and started playing this again.

User Info: nijos00700

nijos00700
5 years ago#3
high 5

User Info: mkavanagh43

mkavanagh43
5 years ago#4

I also just started playing Point Lookout for the first time. Awesome setting; can't believe I skipped over it until now.

User Info: RfHolden

RfHolden
5 years ago#5
I played about 100 hours of skyrim and loved it, but i didn't even finish the MQ, now i'm back too F3 like you guys. Making a new drug addict energy weapon loving bastard of a character.

User Info: Fincky09

Fincky09
5 years ago#6
i love my R91 assault rifle toooo much
A Marine who plays alot of RPG's and SOCOM

User Info: Rossard

Rossard
5 years ago#7
I love Skyrim, but it also sort of drove me back to Fallout 3. The Fallout universe is just way more interesting to me than the Elder Scrolls.
http://www.last.fm/user/LeftCoastRyda/

User Info: TBXD_

TBXD_
5 years ago#8
FO3 > Skyrim, yes
FO: New Vegas > Skyrim, no
last.fm/user/ashorizonsfade

User Info: Judashi

Judashi
5 years ago#9
Master Chief 117 23 posted...
I love Skyrim, but it also sort of drove me back to Fallout 3. The Fallout universe is just way more interesting to me than the Elder Scrolls.

I agree. Post-apocalyptic wastelands are far more enjoyable to explore than Tamriel. There's more of a sense of survival, scrounging for loot is more about necessity than just looking for a cooler sword. Every person you meet might be a friend or a psychotic megalomaniac that wants you to nuke a town. Plus feral ghouls GLOW. Pretty.
W.W.B.D. - what would Buffy do? -- PSN /Xbox ID's - Judashi

User Info: Judashi

Judashi
5 years ago#10
Judashi posted...
Master Chief 117 23 posted...

I agree. Post-apocalyptic wastelands are far more enjoyable to explore than Tamriel. There's more of a sense of survival, scrounging for loot is more about necessity than just looking for a cooler sword. Every person you meet might be a friend or a psychotic megalomaniac that wants you to nuke a town. Plus feral ghouls GLOW. Pretty.

Sorry, it's past my bedtime. I meant that glowing ghouls glow. My bad.
W.W.B.D. - what would Buffy do? -- PSN /Xbox ID's - Judashi
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. better than skyrim!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived