90% certain that Fallout 4 will be in Chicago.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. 90% certain that Fallout 4 will be in Chicago.

User Info: _smallpox_

_smallpox_
5 years ago#11
I ran into the outcasts at Fort Independence and they mentioned something about the main faction being in California.
'If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

User Info: Seven_K

Seven_K
5 years ago#12
_smallpox_ posted...
I ran into the outcasts at Fort Independence and they mentioned something about the main faction being in California.

Fallout 1 and 2 were both based in California.

User Info: JPawesome

JPawesome
5 years ago#13
The Replicated Man questline. The android has escaped from the Commonwealth, yadda yadda.

And from what that idiot businessman said, apparently the Commonwealth has gone to hell. That's expected - can't have Fallout without a wasteland!
But inside? Richer than Tenpenny Tower, yet with better weapons and tech than the Enclave. That...that would be a sweet place to be... for about ten minutes, then something horrible happens, like a massive swarm of Super Mutants... or a certain Long Wanderer who fires the MIRV northwest into the sky...and hits the Commonwealth's most important building by accident. (That...would be hilarious.)
GamerTag: MasterRaptor77

User Info: bretopher

bretopher
5 years ago#14
Seems like they were gearing it toward the commonwealth in fo3. I think Bethesda wants to focus on the east coast and if there's more from obsidian, it'll be on the west coast. I highly doubt we will be seing Chicago, plus I think a fallout spinoff already took place in Chicago.

User Info: ratlank501

ratlank501
5 years ago#15
TC, your reasons are terrible, for reasons jazeking posted in this topic on the NV board.
It annoys me when people say RPG games.

User Info: Nailbomb

Nailbomb
5 years ago#16
IIRC, Fallout Tactics took place in and around Chicago, and those were all references to that game.
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer

User Info: Themistocles67

Themistocles67
5 years ago#17
I vote for New York, or as I would call it, Fall Out 4: Nuke York.
So, in conclusion. If UK beats U of L on Saturday, I will close my account that I have had for so many years, and I promise that. - steelix55 Sept. 15, 2007

User Info: Gietzy

Gietzy
5 years ago#18
I think the UK would be a good place for a side quest. Somewhere like Oxford or Cambridge.
We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now!
PSN/Live/Steam: Willavom

User Info: Kyluya

Kyluya
5 years ago#19
It's in san Francisco.
I'm against cheating, not only with my lady but with games as well.

User Info: Seven_K

Seven_K
5 years ago#20
Kyluya posted...
It's in san Francisco.

It's not.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. 90% certain that Fallout 4 will be in Chicago.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived