Is Dukov's place a good home with secure storage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Is Dukov's place a good home with secure storage?

User Info: Irradiated_Lake

Irradiated_Lake
4 years ago#1
Is it secure? Or do the items respawn?

User Info: The_nWjoe

The_nWjoe
4 years ago#2
www.fallout.wikia.com This game is 5 years old, so this board isn't as active as it was and answers can come slowly. The wiki I directed you to is awesome & can provide you almost any answers you need in less time than it takes to come and post here. I am not trying to be a jerk, but trying to show you where to quickly get good answers so you can enjoy this amazing game.

User Info: VelvenCross

VelvenCross
4 years ago#3
If you kill everyone inside and check in within 3 days (not longer) it should be okay. But it would be better overall to just use one of the two player house options for storage.

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
4 years ago#4
The_nWjoe posted...
www.fallout.wikia.com This game is 5 years old, so this board isn't as active as it was and answers can come slowly. The wiki I directed you to is awesome & can provide you almost any answers you need in less time than it takes to come and post here. I am not trying to be a jerk, but trying to show you where to quickly get good answers so you can enjoy this amazing game.

It's a great source. I believe the player housing page has a list of houses in the game where it's safe to store items.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Is Dukov's place a good home with secure storage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived