Tenpenny and Crowley questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Tenpenny and Crowley questions

User Info: FranchisePlayer

FranchisePlayer
4 years ago#1
SPOILER ALERT

I'm having trouble completing the "Shoot em in the Head" quest. I stole all the keys from Crowley, and agreed to the ghoul. When I go back to Tenpenny, he gives me the 200 caps reward, but...nothing happens. No experience is gained, the quest is not complete. I can get into dialogue loops with Tenpenny that make no sense, seeing that Crowley is dead, but there's no advancement/completion of the quest.

I can kill Tenpenny, and my quest marker will be aiming at the dead body of Crowley...so I'm in a severe jam with this particular quest.

Where I have my save point is, Crowley is dead, and I'm heading to collect from Tenpenny.

I did a little bit of reading, and it seems like this is a fairly known problem. But...am I screwed, or is there somethin I can do to fully complete this quest?
Mike Lakomiak.

User Info: neo revolution

neo revolution
4 years ago#2
Looking at this (spoilers): http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/You_Gotta_Shoot_%27Em_in_the_Head#Bugs

It seems it's only fixable on the PC by using the console, so I'm assuming you're going to just have a broken quest unless picking up the armor will end it for you.
GamerTag: Ophiotaurus

User Info: squiggy9996999

squiggy9996999
4 years ago#3
i am pretty sure if you grab the armor the mission ends, try that.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Tenpenny and Crowley questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived