The DLC is still $10 each? Seriously?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. The DLC is still $10 each? Seriously?

User Info: LazyDave1

LazyDave1
4 years ago#1
I just found my old Fallout 3 disc and I figured I'd give it another shot. I got to about level 12 but never finished the game because I didn't have time and it was just too overwhelming. Turns out... I'm actually liking it now.

I assumed the DLC would be cheap since the game's over 4 years old. Turns out every single add-on is 800 MSP. Seriously? $50 for all the DLC when the GOTY edition is only $20?

I don't get it. Can I just buy the GOTY disk and still use my regular Fallout 3 save files?

User Info: dansubmarine

dansubmarine
4 years ago#2
should by the goty version.. unless you have the ps3.

User Info: Jimmy_Jumper

Jimmy_Jumper
4 years ago#3
I don't get it. Can I just buy the GOTY disk and still use my regular Fallout 3 save files?

Yes

LazyDave1
4 years ago#4
dansubmarine posted...
should by the goty version.. unless you have the ps3.

What's better about the PS3 version?

User Info: squiggy9996999

squiggy9996999
4 years ago#5
^lol. it's like 5% worse, so 360 owners like to troll ps3 owners.

its always been funny to me that some guy on a 360 has the game freeze like crazy and probably tells himself "at least i didn't buy it on ps3". yeah, it's SSOOOO different. :P

when your save gets big (past 1500kb) the game becomes an unplayable mess. on BOTH consoles.

User Info: Falloutgenuis

Falloutgenuis
4 years ago#6
It's not like the game degrades.
Gt: RAW DJ

User Info: squiggy9996999

squiggy9996999
4 years ago#7
^actually it does. the longer you paly on one save, the worse it gets. so dont make one guy to do it all, make 3. :)

LazyDave1
4 years ago#8
squiggy9996999 posted...
^lol. it's like 5% worse, so 360 owners like to troll ps3 owners.

its always been funny to me that some guy on a 360 has the game freeze like crazy and probably tells himself "at least i didn't buy it on ps3". yeah, it's SSOOOO different. :P

when your save gets big (past 1500kb) the game becomes an unplayable mess. on BOTH consoles.

1500 KB? That can't be right. My save files are already 5 MB each.
(message deleted)

User Info: Jimmy_Jumper

Jimmy_Jumper
4 years ago#10
Don't listen to squigly, he's a fool
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. The DLC is still $10 each? Seriously?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived