How much space...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: KillDozer123

KillDozer123
4 years ago#1
How many "blocks" do you guys reckon a game like this would take on the 3DS? Because if it's a lot, I might need to get me an SD card or something.
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!

User Info: asbsand

asbsand
4 years ago#2
I don't even think you can save full retail games on the internal storage. You should have either a 2GB or 4GB SD card with your system from when you bought it and that should be enough, but i can't guarantee it. Considering that there are now several fully animated cutscenes which will be in some sort of CG-movie file format and mastered OST in compressed file formats similar to MP3 files, it's going to be at least 1GB i think. It really depends on how many and what quality the files are in. I think 3DS games range from 256MB to 2GB currently.

If you need to buy a new SD card no matter what, i'd strongly suggest you just get a Class-10 32GB SDHC card , since it's not too expensive and it's really handy in the long run... unless you know you're never gonna download other games digitally.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived