Cannot save my game at all - Urgent help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rage
  3. Cannot save my game at all - Urgent help

User Info: MetalxGuitarist

MetalxGuitarist
5 years ago#1

I think the conflict is due to the fact where steam asked me if I wanted to "download to this machine" or "upload to steam cloud". Anyways, I chose "download to this machine". Though, I'm not sure if this is the actual problem. Anyone know a workaround to get me saving my games again? ;_;

User Info: MetalxGuitarist

MetalxGuitarist
5 years ago#2

OMG! What a relief...I found a fix...and a very strange one. I was in wellspring when this problem occured, when I went outside I was able to save my game. So, I thought the problem was due to a bug with me being wellspring and not being able to save. I went back inside and well what do you know my game can save again. Hope this helps anyone who is having the same issue.

User Info: CYBORG112

CYBORG112
5 years ago#3
Very strange issue/bug, but im glad you found a fix. Happy gaming !

User Info: Kalika001

Kalika001
5 years ago#4
You can't save while someone is talking to you giving you the mission details; other than that, you can save anywhere in Wellspring.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550, Nvidia GTX275 Twin Frozr 896mb, Corsair XMS2 4gb DDR2 1066MHz, ASUS P5Q SE Plus, Corsair TX750W, Windows 7 32 Bit
  1. Boards
  2. Rage
  3. Cannot save my game at all - Urgent help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived