Connection to servers Error.. Help me and i`ll give you a F2007

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gran Turismo 5
  3. Connection to servers Error.. Help me and i`ll give you a F2007

User Info: Pelon208

Pelon208
6 years ago#1

My Internet is fine, my PSN account is find, I can even brows on the Internet with my PS3, but for some reason I can't get a connection with the F**** GT5 server.

I have never had this problem before in this game, and I'm level 35 A-Spec, Its from 2 weeks ago.

I even bought a new router and nothing, can anyone please help me.

If you can help me I will give you my Ferrari F2007, its worth 15'000,000 credits.

I mean this car is yours

User Info: Ciraxis82

Ciraxis82
6 years ago#2
this ast week I've had serious issues connecting to gt5 servers. So I'd be interested in a possible answer as well.
PSN: ciraxis82

User Info: liljeep98

liljeep98
6 years ago#3

Try clearing the cache and see if that helps

Pelon208
6 years ago#4

liljeep98 posted...

Try clearing the cache and see if that helps

Do that and nothing, I even erase all the data on the game, reinstalled everything and nothing

liljeep98
6 years ago#5

No offense but maybe you are suspended from going online for some reason or another. Not accusing but maybe thats a possiblity?

Pelon208
6 years ago#6

liljeep98 posted...

No offense but maybe you are suspended from going online for some reason or another. Not accusing but maybe thats a possiblity?

I have never played online on GT5, I don't have anything illegal on my PS3, and i can play online KZ2 and U2

Imagine how desperate I am that I'm giving my F2007 that cost me 15,000,000 credits Its because i have no freaking idea how to solve this :cry:

User Info: kenwip

kenwip
6 years ago#7
Have you tried creating a brand new psn acct then connecting from that acct?

liljeep98
6 years ago#8

ORRRRRRR you can try to connect online and once it gives the error message look up the error code via google search and see if there is a solution there.

Pelon208
6 years ago#9

kenwip posted...
Have you tried creating a brand new psn acct then connecting from that acct?

Nop I haven't trie that, but i don't want to restart playing the game

Pelon208
6 years ago#10

liljeep98 posted...

ORRRRRRR you can try to connect online and once it gives the error message look up the error code via google search and see if there is a solution there.

I don't get any PSN errors its a game message that say this "A connection to the server could not be established" that's it.

I'm connected to the PSN while this message appears

1. Boards
  2. Gran Turismo 5
  3. Connection to servers Error.. Help me and i`ll give you a F2007

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived