The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

hacked cars?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nightstalker67

nightstalker67
4 years ago#1
Where are those hacked cars coming from? Jailbreak PS3?
I don't just smoke my tires, I make them scream for MERCY! NHRA

User Info: gt5gmefqstrader

gt5gmefqstrader
4 years ago#2
I think they're coming from people using dev. PS3s (how does one get a hold of one in the first place??).
]]]]]]][[[[[[[ PSN - X-MAROON_NITRO-X
I mean, Maroon Nitro? What the hell is that? What kind of moron comes up with these names? -My Friend

nightstalker67
4 years ago#3
I received a 3525 hp, 1320 ft lbs. of torque civic from a fellow racer, now there's more than 10 hacked cars on that special X track. But they r leery about trading

User Info: gt5gmefqstrader

gt5gmefqstrader
4 years ago#4
There's a lot more than 10 of them lol.

And most people aren't trading them, they're sharing them via another method that I will not be going over here.
]]]]]]][[[[[[[ PSN - X-MAROON_NITRO-X
I mean, Maroon Nitro? What the hell is that? What kind of moron comes up with these names? -My Friend

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
4 years ago#5
gt5gmefqstrader posted...
And most people aren't trading them, they're sharing them via another method that I will not be going over here.
---

Are you talking about Share-Stealing?

nightstalker67
4 years ago#6
Is that how a lot of people have hacked X1s without going over the $950,000 trade limit? Those hacked X1s have 100,000 hp!

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
4 years ago#7
Hey man, I came THIS close to having a Mini Cooper S with the engine of a GT-R. Too bad there's no easy way to insert code into a game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived