Sid talks about the Wii version

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
  3. Sid talks about the Wii version

User Info: SirOWNZalot86

SirOWNZalot86
8 years ago#11
i have a PS3 and a WII but i might get this one for the WII, one bc i need more WII games, 2 bc using the WIImote for this game might be faster and better than using a contoller... i just hope they keep the online mode!!!

User Info: stabito

stabito
8 years ago#12
"There is so much potential for this game style and the Wiimote interface."

iv only played civilization a few times but can someone explain to me this supposed potential of wiimote interface
Lifes greatest mystery http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=75249&topic=43886398 can YOU!!! explain it

User Info: scar-hawk

scar-hawk
8 years ago#13
woot! another wii game to get ^.^ although I probably won't get it if it doesnt have online. So far Harvest Moon:Tree of Tranquility, Call of Duty: World at War, The Conduit, and this game if it has online are on my Wii game list. My PC game list only has Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3. :)

User Info: chiefwahoo2049

chiefwahoo2049
8 years ago#14
I really hope the Wii version comes to fruition.... Civilization is definitely one of my favorite PC franchises, and I'm really anticipating the cross-over to consoles, but Wii is the only next-gen system I have...
  1. Boards
  2. Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
  3. Sid talks about the Wii version

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived