What's your highest combo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GoldenAnderos

GoldenAnderos
5 years ago#1
Mine is 31. I'll post again when I one-up myself.

User Info: Denken

Denken
5 years ago#2
Funny you should ask, I made the original training hall record thread. Mine is 34 hits. There's a video on youtube from one of the members of the development team doing a higher combo.

GoldenAnderos
5 years ago#3
Yeah, that video is crazy. 34 is up there, too. I don't think I'll be able to get any higher than that, once I start trying again.

Denken
5 years ago#4
Well, you just have to try different approaches. I thought I had pulled off something really special when I crafted my 34-hit combo, but once I saw that video I was shown a whole new level of technique. Keep experimenting and have fun with it.

GoldenAnderos
5 years ago#5
Yep, the sheer variety of ways you can rack up combos is spectacular. I just tried using lightning along with fire and rock, and now my record is up to 53!

Denken
5 years ago#6
Wow, that's really good. You switched elements in the middle of a combo?

GoldenAnderos
5 years ago#7
Basically, I swapped back and forth between fire and lightning, juggling the dummy in the air, until I ran out of room and finished with an earth attack. Here's an attempted breakdown:

Starting from the fart left of the pit, I did the backwards kick, then the ground combo including two fire blasts, then launched the dummy into the air; air combo, fire blast, second jump, air combo, fire blast, lightning, drop to the ground, jump, mid-air tail attack, air combo, fire blast, second jump, air combo, fire blast, lightning, drop, jump, mid-air tail attack, air combo, fire blast, second jump. By then I was too far to the right to do it again, and the code would keep me from doing that infinitely even if the edge didn't stop me, so I did the air combo and slammed the dummy down, then used earth, and did a final air combo thing. At least, it went something like that.

Denken
5 years ago#8
Well, that's pretty cool. This was a great game in my opinion.

GoldenAnderos
5 years ago#9
Yep. I've already beaten Hard Mode and unlocked everything, but I keep going back to the training room and the last fight with the Advisor.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived