Poor Man's Heavyarms

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Diggy_J

Diggy_J
6 years ago#1
just unlocked those gundam x gundams and noticed the poor man's version of heavyarms. he's actually pretty useful but the gundam x models remind me of crappy versions of the gundam wing ones.

couple questions though:

1) when/how do i unlock the YF-21??

2)How do i fire gundam x's main cannon? all it does it charge up when i use it but i cant actually fire it

there are a bunch of weird moves like that in this game. the YF-19 also has a move (i think its the 3rd one you select in the weapons menu) where it seems to have no effect whatsoever

User Info: MegaKirby

MegaKirby
6 years ago#2
1) when/how do i unlock the YF-21??
You.. Already have it. You get it after mission 2.

2)How do i fire gundam x's main cannon? all it does it charge up when i use it but i cant actually fire it
You have to hold the button input. It takes a while to charge, and cancels if you let it go early. It fires when you let go after the X panels begin to flash fast.

And for YF-19, there are two moves I can think of. One of them is where it holds its arm out in front, that's a shield and reduces frontal damage.
The other is probably the one you're talking about, where you shoot out sparkly stuff. That's a chaff, though I'm not sure if it works on homing lasers.
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill -

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived