Still got it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Legendary
  3. Still got it.

User Info: havocmerc

havocmerc
7 years ago#1

Regardless to the 3.5 I still got the game for next-skin-to-nothing out of the bargin basement bin at my local pc game supplier.

User Info: laurensoldguy

laurensoldguy
7 years ago#2

am stuck at the fan, anybody have any tips for getting past it?

laurensoldguy
7 years ago#3

havocmerc, did you get by the fan before the 3rd generator?

User Info: havocmerc

havocmerc
7 years ago#4

Sorry mate but I have not installed it as yet. I am still playing The Godfather 2 and Fallout 3.I only played the Legendary demo on x360 and that's when I decided to get it for myPC since that's my preferred tool for playing for first person shooters.

laurensoldguy
7 years ago#5

yeah, well thanks for the reply. fallout3 looks like it will be good as well. back to the fan. good gaming!

User Info: cassial777

cassial777
7 years ago#6

theres a couple fans but all of them can be destroyed by shootin out the suport holding them to the tunnel, there are 4 of them and they kinda glow a little behind the fan blades.

the part im stuck on is this elevator on what i think is one of the last levels. i free the chick she unlocks the elevator I get in the the elevator goes up but I stay in the same spot cuz i fall out of the bottome of the elevator as it moves up. if anyone one else has this problem and found a way around it let me know.

laurensoldguy
7 years ago#7

I guess I"m just not fast enough at shooting them before I get sucked up into the fan. Thanks,777.

1. Boards
  2. Legendary
  3. Still got it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived