Still More Fun Than Skyrim

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: radial200

radial200
9 months ago#111
Well like I said, I've never really used these types of items. So, the level concern is more because of ignorance on my part. My speculation may be correct or incorrect. Don't know for sure. Need someone to test that notion.

As far as glitching goes, duping would go a long way toward making this idea easier to manage. I doubt that it's a requirement, but certainly it would make things easier. Speaking of, training the magic schools would allow you to create unique items & do the perma effect glitch. I guess you could use pre-made magic items & use them, but creating your own would be better.

Ha ha, yeah lonewolf. Embrace the chaos. I think we should just have a couple of open topics & b.s. about whatever in whichever too. Because with just us three posting, there's really no need to follow protocols. BTWs, I'm a little shocked that in the short list of other potential posters, you mentioned " he whom shall not be named". Susan seems nice & Bowhunter knows his s**t. So, yeah, It'd be nice if they joined in more.

Anyway, Arcade, to glitch or not to glitch. That is the question.

User Info: lonewolf1264

lonewolf1264
9 months ago#112
Arcade seems open minded, about duping copying ect. At least in terms of soul gems scrolls n the like. Some stuff really shouldn't need duped. Many of the generic staffs are on a lot of the various mage guild people or others who are tied to the guild in some way. Conjourers & necromancers often have them after lvl 5. There are 7 of the goblin totem staffs, you could probably just get by with the 4 you get from timberscar cave and derilict mine. I am going to find out soon if ocato gets a new battlemage staff when I lvl up. Many many npcs do get a NEW copy of the weapon they are supposed to have every time the player lvls up. That is if you stole thier old one. Many npcs get better ones if what they carry is randomly generated. That's why I steal so much, some people are a treasure trove of gear. I'll get a few threads started tomorrow, some odd things have happened and so they deserve to be posted.
Besides maybe we should give arcade a few days rest, he has contributed a good bit over the last year. And I believe has started these threads which have run a long long time.
No matter where you go there you are

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
8 months ago#113
After playing Skyrim...I don't know if I will be excited for TES6.

lonewolf1264
8 months ago#114
ROTFLMAO,
At the rate they are progressing I might be dead before ES6. Hopefully they are seeing all the critisim and taking it to heart. The other side of though, of the coin well there are some fans of skyrim that say damn oblivion to hell. Yes I know a few who seem to hate oblivion and all the earlier ES games.

lonewolf1264
8 months ago#115
Not letting some of these threads die damnit. So bumping them, like it or not

radial200
8 months ago#116
I do like it & I'll raise your bump, with a bump of my own. It'd be nice if someone would call our bumps. Then we could finish this hand & keep the game going.

lonewolf1264
8 months ago#117
Aye, the game would be better if more folks would play a hand or 2.

radial200
8 months ago#118
Maybe if we had some cigars & alcohol....

lonewolf1264
7 months ago#119
Lmao booze livens up any forum! Will we still respect ourselves in the morning? Maybe we should petition bethesda to come out with a ES version of magic the gathering card game. Get some former tv star to act as DM? Lol maybe sir Patrick hisself, since he is already tied to the ES games. I bet people would post then by the gods!

radial200
7 months ago#120
.....Make it so.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived