Shivering isle problem?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Medieval_Dragon

Medieval_Dragon
10 months ago#1
i recently bought oblivion game of the year edition and i tried going to the strange door in niben bay to start the quest but whenever i swim out to get to it my game will freeze when i come to a cerain range from it. any ideas how to fix? i really want to play it as i have heard good things about it. please help!!

User Info: lonewolf1264

lonewolf1264
9 months ago#2
ps3 version? I ask because I bought the anthology set a few months ago and with that you have to turn on the shivering isles and knights of the nine addons yourself. Aside from that I'd say do the normal check for scratches smudges ect. If you swam out maybe try it with a horse. I'm not sure if fast traveling would work or not.
No matter where you go there you are

User Info: Medieval_Dragon

Medieval_Dragon
9 months ago#3
lonewolf1264 posted...
ps3 version? I ask because I bought the anthology set a few months ago and with that you have to turn on the shivering isles and knights of the nine addons yourself. Aside from that I'd say do the normal check for scratches smudges ect. If you swam out maybe try it with a horse. I'm not sure if fast traveling would work or not.

i have tried with a horse and its all already downloaded onto my game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived