How do I rejoin the Mages Guild?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gladiator_59

gladiator_59
8 years ago#1
I could swear I've seen the solution in a FAQ somewhere, but I can't find it again for the life of me. I'm assuming it IS possible to rejoin if you've been expelled for stealing (as accidental as it was--I thought EVERYTHING in the Mages Guild was fair game, and so I wasn't being too careful with these soul gems...). Any help would be appreciated, because I'd just recently gotten all my recommendations, too. : (
Remember, with great power comes great nabs. --Abbas

User Info: PJSchmid

PJSchmid
8 years ago#2

Here you go - follow these instructions but be aware that if you get kicked out a third time there is no getting back in.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Mages_Guild_Suspension

User Info: gladiator_59

gladiator_59
8 years ago#3
Thank you so much! That was very helpful and I had no idea it would be so simple to get back in. >: )
Remember, with great power comes great nabs. --Abbas

User Info: TheDenizen

TheDenizen
8 years ago#4
simple. LOL

I spent forever hunting friggin vampires.
When I think Bombastic and Extravagant I think Denizen - daspindocta

User Info: sharpshout

sharpshout
8 years ago#5

TheDenizen (#004)
simple. LOL

I spent forever hunting friggin vampires.

*cough*doup glitch*/cough*
I am deeply upset that you had to go do that. ; ; I got so mad i punched my dog. ~_SERPlCO_ ............................PSN ID: sharpshot317

TheDenizen
8 years ago#6
I don't like exploiting glitches. Feels like cheating.

sharpshout
8 years ago#7
ok you can spend 3 days hunting vamps having to use cure potions every 5 minutes
I am deeply upset that you had to go do that. ; ; I got so mad i punched my dog. ~_SERPlCO_ ............................PSN ID: sharpshot317

TheDenizen
8 years ago#8
Ideally, I should've just reloaded a save from before I accidentally murdered a fellow Guild member.

;)

TheDenizen
8 years ago#9
That's not to say it was an accidental murder, mind you. I definitely intended to murder the guy, I just didn't realize he was in the mage's guild.

sharpshout
8 years ago#10

TheDenizen (#009)
That's not to say it was an accidental murder, mind you. I definitely intended to murder the guy, I just didn't realize he was in the mage's guild.

has happened to me so many times last on arrow of extraction quest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived