Where can I found some PARALYZE POISON?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TeraGravity

TeraGravity
7 years ago#1
Except the third floor of the Anvil mages guild, are there others place, where search this poison?
For the other users: excuse for my bad english, but this isn't my first language.

User Info: Mental_Gear

Mental_Gear
7 years ago#2
I don't think there's any other guaranteed samples. I think the others are in random loot, or you can try buying some or making your own.
PSN: Mental-Gear (feel free to send me an invite, just tell me which board you saw me on)
If you haven't played LittleBigPlanet online, you haven't played LBP.

User Info: DragonboyBDC

DragonboyBDC
7 years ago#3
I remember finding a 7-sec-paralyze poison from some goblin...Not sure where though, keep lookin'!
>)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(< Avarus animus nullo satiatur lucro >)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(<

User Info: Joolsy

Joolsy
7 years ago#4
As far as I know TC almost all potions of that type are found as very (very) rare random loot.
~ Ye Olde Schule ~

User Info: Daedulas

Daedulas
7 years ago#5
Youre better off making your own.
|¯\:_______:| *headbutts*
|_/AEDULAS¬| Think. Feel. Daedulas.

User Info: tulmkohr

tulmkohr
7 years ago#6
Sadly, making your own gets a very short duration. I have a journeyman alchemist with decent gear (2 expert, 2 journeyman), who can produce a 2 second paralysis poison, and would extrapolate a master with master gear getting maybe 5 seconds.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived