Saved games not loading

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Anutha One

Anutha One
6 years ago#1
Anyone know whether there is a glitch that starts occurring if you have too many saved games? I believe I have 128 saved games and started over by saving each of my subsequent save games by going back to the bottom of the saved games list so that I was saving over old saved games. Anyways, I'm about 60 hours into the game and it seems like I'm starting to see certain saves (e.g. saves # 49, 50, 53) seem to be glitched no matter how many times I save over them. They will save perfectly fine while loading up from an earlier saved game but when I go to load the newly saved game, I get the bar that says they load 100% but the subsequent load screen's bar never moves, not even a little. I know I have a lot of saves but it hasn't seemed to be a problem until around save 49 like I stated previously and even then, it's not every single save either. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this too or it's already a well known issue or not?

Also, one other thing I've noticed is, so the game stopped me from being able to create more than 128 saves. At which point, I can see my first save still when attempting to save a new save. The funny thing is, when I go to try and load the oldest save game, it's not appearing on the list of the saves that I can even load. Is this just another glitch that I was unaware of?
Hey you, yes YOU! If you're not going to answer the posted question, then don't bother to reply!

User Info: Wratts

Wratts
6 years ago#2
Never heard of this but you may have discovered yet another annoying glitch.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived