What kind of mature content does this game have?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders
  3. What kind of mature content does this game have?

User Info: HeroC114

HeroC114
7 years ago#1
I'm personally trying to avoid any kind of sexual content, and preferrably, I don't like every other word being a swear word, because the developers think swearing like a pirate without any thought to the context of the dialogue makes everything better.

I would get Bayonetta... and while it looks like amazing fun, like I said, I'm trying to avoid that type of content.

Is this more of a M rated Zelda, where it is very classy with it's M license, and just uses it to show violence and dark tones of commentary without the nasty business?
Gamer Tag: Hero C
Playing: Left 4 Dead 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Mirror's Edge, Street Fighter IV

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
7 years ago#2
Sugestive themes,-Probably a half-clothed demon or something, i wouldn't worry much about it
Blood and Gore,-Your ok with this, i would guess.
Mature Violence,^same...
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of
it put this in your sig. <(^_^)v This message was in Deathx113's opinion

User Info: MaddenBowler10

MaddenBowler10
7 years ago#3
a lot of horse pr0n

User Info: xSithiSx

xSithiSx
7 years ago#4
Were not terrible people Madden, Horses are terrible people.

User Info: Old_Sod

Old_Sod
7 years ago#5
I don't know about the Mature Content, but I am right along with the TC. That is the reason I plan on getting this game OVER Bayonetta...played the demo and couldn't get past the blatant whorish sexuality. Ugh.
Current Games: MW2, Blazblue, Dragon Age
Anticipated Games: Darksiders

User Info: SmokeATL

SmokeATL
7 years ago#6
Bayonetta is still the better game. But dont get me wrong this game is a lot of fun. The mature content is really just in the blood and gore Tiamat has breast but almost unnoticable.
PSN ID: MrEvisu // XBL
I am KING of every game i play...Dont believe me?? PLAY ME!!!!!!!!

User Info: Zweihanderhero

Zweihanderhero
7 years ago#7
It's M mostly for the violence...There are lots of decapitations and other gruesome deaths (lots and lots of head squishing!) involved.

I don't think there's anything sexual about the game at all, having finished it just a few minutes ago. Sure, the angels dress in formfitting armor that shows off their curves but that's mostly it.

As for dialogue, there are no F-bombs being dropped at all. Pretty standard fare, but well written (and acted) mostly.
GT: Shael, PSN ID: Defstryk, Wii FC: Can't Be Bothered To Check

User Info: mogstone

mogstone
7 years ago#8
trying to avoid sexual content??????

MMMMM... you want your blood tts-free?

So seeing a naked body causes you to bang your head on the wall since you are ok with violence.

User Info: foodeater4

foodeater4
7 years ago#9
sex is bad but killing 100's of people is ok!! you people need to chill out.

User Info: provett

provett
7 years ago#10
There is one, that I ever saw, boob that shows up. There might be more but I never noticed anymore than that one. Yes... ONE. Not a pair, ONE!
Best Buy sucks so bad, I have to Sig it!
The customer service were stupid & they lied. Don't Buy from Best Buy
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders
  3. What kind of mature content does this game have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived