I need serious help with a glitch that may have me stuck, ruined save file

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders
  3. I need serious help with a glitch that may have me stuck, ruined save file

User Info: KaspaUFgator

KaspaUFgator
4 years ago#1
I need someones help please read since I want to finish this game.

I am at the Black Throne... already did 2 light skulls and on the 3rd one... I am in the big open room where you have to make a portal, to a portal, then grab the bomb, throw it at the red rocks, then jump to the one platform that leads to a battle with barriers ... first it is a rot mauler and shield-lord, then another shield-lord followed by a few undead soldiers, Finally... two more shield-lords... after that the barrier goes down and you can go in the next room. The next room Auto Saves... or so I thought ( in a walkthrough video it shows it does, and I remember my game doing it as well... I even saved in two different save files when I went into this room.

I then waited for them to save, then turned off the game and came back to it about an hour ago.... I am in the previous room ( the big wide open one where you fight those exact enemies listed.) the problem is both doors are locked... and that fight wont spawn again and BOTH doors are locked... I am stuck... I tried all 3 save files including the continue options and all the same thing... I tried dying and everything but nothing is working...

Since this game seems to have a glitch problem... is there any way to get out of this or some kind of warp I can use or some trick at all? Please help because I really want to finish this game but I am stuck right now : / . I am using the ps3 version.... please someone help me, it would be greatly appreciated!
Gators, Yankees, Jets, and Knicks!!

User Info: Slayer_1o5

Slayer_1o5
4 years ago#2
seriously though, how did you post this on the PC and XBox 360 board, but not the PS3 board? Are you daft?

KaspaUFgator
4 years ago#3
Slayer_1o5 posted...
seriously though, how did you post this on the PC and XBox 360 board, but not the PS3 board? Are you daft?

It is is there... I didn't ask for a troll, I am a long time user of gamefaqs and wanted help to finish this game because as of right now it seems glitched and stuck.

User Info: X_Masquerade_X

X_Masquerade_X
4 years ago#4
Hi GP
Youre probably gonna have to start over from the beginning, unfortunately.
Just enjoy the ride I guess.
Wii-U will be the last console I buy outside of retro
Now Playing: Retro stuff on SNES-Genesis-PC Engine & Saturn

User Info: RetroFanGirl

RetroFanGirl
4 years ago#5
This game has many bugs. Actually, this game single handedly made me happy THQ is going under. They deserve it for this game alone.
Hi.

KaspaUFgator
4 years ago#6
RetroFanGirl posted...
This game has many bugs. Actually, this game single handedly made me happy THQ is going under. They deserve it for this game alone.

I saved in multiple slots and actually finished it, I had to backtrack a little before the giant worm boss in the desert but this game had a lot of promise BUT the bugs... and releasing this to the public, sounds a bit lazy if you ask me. I did enjoy this game but they should have fine tuned it before putting it out for distribution...

User Info: Silvanus350

Silvanus350
4 years ago#7
I guess I'm lucky to have not encountered any problems...

Save on multiple slots as a rule, for situations like this.
You are now breathing manually.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ~ |||||||||||||||||||| ~ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders
  3. I need serious help with a glitch that may have me stuck, ruined save file

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived