Ps3 Crash

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Joecool2222

Joecool2222
8 years ago#1

I'm just curious, i have had this game since the release date. I've beaten it evil and good, and now im going through good mode, trying to do all the side missions. Anyway, since i got the game, i think my ps3 has only crashed twice. I was just playing and the ps3 froze, and i had to reset it, the game is slightly glitchy, has this happened to anyone else?

User Info: rann89

rann89
8 years ago#2
I just beat it, didn't crash a single time.

User Info: alglach

alglach
8 years ago#3

when i got my 40gb ps3 about 18 months ago it used to do the same thing as yours with certaingames in the end i sent i back to sony and it has been fine since and i have had no problems with this game.

Joecool2222
8 years ago#4
Anybody?

Joecool2222
8 years ago#5
It's REALLY annoying, how i have to post, to see someone else's post...

User Info: LiquidSleep

LiquidSleep
8 years ago#6
Yes this game has hard locked on me twice. This is only the 2nd game to hard lock my PS3 in 2 years. Both times the crash occurred during "Anything for Trish".

Also, playing through as evil now & I've fallen through the ground a few times. This never happened to me during my good play-through. Quite a few glitches have happened that I never experienced on my hero run. I don't know if it's all that crap cluttering the streets or what.

In spite of it all, the generous autosave/checkpoints, make the infrequent glitches negligible.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine...w/o me my sig is useless. w/o my sig, I am useless.

User Info: Polantaris

Polantaris
8 years ago#7
My game crashed once, on my second playthrough, on the UAV shoot-down mission. I went to one of the planes, it was floating in Mid-Air, and when I tried to grab the quest thing, game froze.
There is power within my words, Listen!

User Info: JimiMorrison187

JimiMorrison187
8 years ago#8
Did you delete your data file and reinstall (NOT Save Game data)? Every game i play a lot requires this to be done regularly.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/confusedpete.jpg

User Info: SpecSpiderman

SpecSpiderman
8 years ago#9
this game has locked up on my twice. Good thing there is an autosave though!
Peter Parker Is Spiderman!
"We'll show you Sad"- Venom/Eddie Brock

Joecool2222
8 years ago#10
Thanks guys!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived