Baal Sword..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ame_no_Murakumo

Ame_no_Murakumo
8 years ago#1
How many times should I pass More Atk Growth? I've passed it 3 times now.
Angel: I don't think 'urgh' is a magic word, if one could call it a word, and certainly not a magic one.

User Info: zldafnatic

zldafnatic
8 years ago#2
That's all you can.
Sometimes I wonder why I don't have a job. Then a game like Disgaea 3 comes out and it all becomes clear. Does that make me an honor student? PSN: L-Ryuzaki89

Ame_no_Murakumo
8 years ago#3
Ah, ok. Thanks.
Angel: I don't think 'urgh' is a magic word, if one could call it a word, and certainly not a magic one.

Ame_no_Murakumo
8 years ago#4
Would there have been a better thing to pass for more growth? Just so I know to raise a new sword. :p

zldafnatic
8 years ago#5
You have to pass the growths in ATK to max, but if u understand innocent boost you can put something else in there.
Sometimes I wonder why I don't have a job. Then a game like Disgaea 3 comes out and it all becomes clear. Does that make me an honor student? PSN: L-Ryuzaki89

Ame_no_Murakumo
8 years ago#6
Eh, Innocent boost? o.o

User Info: Prometheusx303

Prometheusx303
8 years ago#7
It's probably talked about in some FAQ or something...

zldafnatic
8 years ago#8
Fill the item up with a single stat innocents and when you kill (preferably double-kill) item bosses, you gain extra depending on the stat they would boost.

User Info: the_blood_wolf

the_blood_wolf
8 years ago#9
When your done it should be
Atk - 1,863,514
Int - 619,400
Hit, Sp, Def - 155,000
Spd - 167,814 (Innocent boost)

Ame_no_Murakumo
8 years ago#10
Hmm, if that's all the innocent boost adds..I'm not bothering. :o

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived