il give u a 400hp tengu for a high hp johnny anyone want to trade?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus
  3. il give u a 400hp tengu for a high hp johnny anyone want to trade?

User Info: tyrin12345

tyrin12345
9 years ago#1
^^^topic

User Info: anotherandomguy

anotherandomguy
9 years ago#2
you mean that 400 hp tengu that everyone has?
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

tyrin12345
9 years ago#3
ya so wat

anotherandomguy
9 years ago#4
skin hacked soldiers are rare and wil take another rare soldier to get
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

tyrin12345
9 years ago#5
wat

User Info: gnome_person

gnome_person
9 years ago#6
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

anotherandomguy
9 years ago#7
hmmm, what kind of hack is it to get a hacked raiden or snake. It can't be a simple skin hack, or else we would just be seeing 400 hp snakes and stuff. I can hack somewhat, it always freezes if i stat change lol, and im trying to learn how to skin hack, but i bet that will freeze too. I have no clue how to server hack, that seems hard to do, and i think that was how we were getting all those soldiers that freeze PSP's and the princess camo. Maybe I'll devote tonight towards further hacking.

tyrin12345
9 years ago#8
ooooo

anotherandomguy
9 years ago#9
btw I think i need cheatmaster, cause i heard it has more potential then CW, if anyone knows what they're doing they're more then welcome to help over like yahoo or AIM.

tyrin12345
9 years ago#10
can i get ur save
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus
  3. il give u a 400hp tengu for a high hp johnny anyone want to trade?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived