List of potentials for the characters

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles
  3. List of potentials for the characters

User Info: arredondo

arredondo
9 years ago#21
My apologies to the OP... good work. However next time you may want to use HTML tags to bold the names for better formatting (for example):

Jann (likes Largo, Montley, Walter) HP 483 AP 400
---------------------------------------------------
Pollen Allergy-Heavy pollen allergies mean a steady drain of HP when standing near too much
plant life

Fancies Men-Having men nearby makes them happy, leading to enhanced accuracy when firing.

Largo Lover-Just knowing that Largo is nearby gives confidence and a boost in attack power

Tank Killer-When near a tank, they enjoy heightened accuracy

Extra Shot-They can occaionally follow up an attack by loading one more round of ammunition

Dbl. Tank Damage-Attacks have a chance to deal damage to both tank body and tread HP

Ult. Anti-armor-Their attack power against tanks is permanently greatly enhanced
SparkAngel: "If Team Fortress 2 had ads up the rear like Halo, we would be drinking red and blue TF2 slushies from 7-11."
Ctrl-F is your friend if you need to find someone. Great guide, I'll be sure to check this out every now and then when I want to switch my squad up. Get this stickied now!
"If that's how you see me, I'll make you blush a pretty pink when I kick your ***!"- Nero: DMC4

User Info: blasster

blasster
9 years ago#23
Tag'd
Anticipating: Ar Tonelico 2, Persona 4, Lux Pain, Suikoden Tierkreis, Fate/UC.
Playing: Valkyria Cronicles, Tales of Vesperia, FSR.

User Info: GodsPoison

GodsPoison
9 years ago#24
sticky this too please! We need to gather all the info into one topic, if anyone has the time.

User Info: lavamancer20

lavamancer20
9 years ago#25
just because this needs a bump, doesnt mean they wont sticky it
r,t, remove 2 cards in your graveyard from the game: Grim lavamancer deals 2 damage to target creature or player

User Info: kingmanic

kingmanic
9 years ago#26
Bump for Sticky
File Not found, would you like me to fake it [Y/N]

User Info: YoungLegend

YoungLegend
9 years ago#27
bump for justice
GT: EveryoneNobody
FC: 0387-8466-3412 PSN: NOTORIOUSzeke

User Info: Littledgn

Littledgn
9 years ago#28
I have to say, the topic title needs a spoiler tag.
PSN: Preparation-H

User Info: delraith

delraith
8 years ago#29
I don't think it needs a spoiler tag, it clearly says "List of potentials for the characters."

If you didn't quite figure out it might do something like say, divulge information about ALL of the characters, or ALL of the potentials. I think the spoiling was your own damn fault due to not quite realizing the title and meaning of the topic.
"If I had a reason for everything I did, I'd be crazy."
GT: delraith All hail the almighty Obo! The great magnet in the sky!

User Info: BrazilianMagus

BrazilianMagus
8 years ago#30
I have to agree this definitely need a spoiler tag, the Alicia info (altrough obvious) is clearly a large spoiler
Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles
  3. List of potentials for the characters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.