List of potentials for the characters

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles
  3. List of potentials for the characters

User Info: Busard

Busard
8 years ago#41
Yes, you will get it on the third play-through but in my memories, it was right at the beginning as you have access to the HQ before the first mission.

User Info: SmartAzerin

SmartAzerin
8 years ago#42
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: DarkMuffin007

DarkMuffin007
8 years ago#43
has anyone considered reposting this with bold and italic tags and a spoiler warning to make it easier to read...?

i'm not saying it's a bad guide or anything, just that it could be improved...
>_> :D T_T >:3 ^_^ xd ;_;
PSN FreshMuffin

User Info: KensaiDiem

KensaiDiem
8 years ago#44
So not all the characters have 8 potentials then, if so I've wasted a helluvah lot of time using some characters to unlock them lol.
You've just read my pointless signature. Congratulations!!

User Info: Tamagoyakichi

Tamagoyakichi
8 years ago#45
Thanks for posting the character list. This is really helpful as reference. Good job!!

User Info: Vampheric

Vampheric
8 years ago#46
Awesome Hoolah, you got one major spoiler in there with no spoiler tag or anything, good job mate.
THE HEAVENS SHALL TREMBLE!!
PSN: vampheric

User Info: MaverickEntity

MaverickEntity
8 years ago#47
I was thinking for an expansion (although this is a great guide), how about the imperial troops in the dlc. I found some of the combos interesting.
Friend Code for FFCC:EOT: 2578 9227 7065 Xbox Live: Killed Ambition
PSN:Deathride

User Info: LordChibiske

LordChibiske
8 years ago#48
One question... HOW DO I GET ALL THESE POTENTIALS>?

User Info: TBW4Ever

TBW4Ever
8 years ago#49
A repost would be nice, it's been long enough. Not only is there that huge Alicia spoiler (which I managed to see much earlier) but there's also the Isara spoiler in Rosie's potential. Which I'll admit I didn't give a second thought to when I read this but looking back the wording definitely makes it sound as if Isara's existence is in the past tense (which it is) and hence that too is a spoiler.
"I do not like the cone of shame.", Dug (UP)
PSN: IYamADocta

User Info: Garr202

Garr202
7 years ago#50
Great topic. People who "need" spoiler tags for this only need a little common sense. This guide has been a major help to me.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles
  3. List of potentials for the characters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.