Isara and how they could done her story differently (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles
  3. Isara and how they could done her story differently (spoilers)

User Info: gungelion

gungelion
3 months ago#1
Many people were upset that she was pretty much unceremoniously killed off in most felt like The only reason why they killed her was for a tragedy angle. in the grand scheme of the storyline I think it would've been better to have kept her alive..... Maybe she could of been the Valkyria.

or she could of been one who was captured by the enemy and has some type of brainwashing device attached. You could've had drama with that!

So I asked the question how would you do her story different? or would you at all?

User Info: Busard

Busard
3 months ago#2
I personally "like" how they handle her death with a simple brutality. One second she's chatting, the next second she's dead. No warning, only shock and incredulity.

In the anime, on the other hand, they show the shooter when he takes aim and all. Completely ruins the scene.

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
3 months ago#3
The suddenness was good. The weaker aspect was the sniper not going for Welkin first. Welkin was clearly the uniformed officer of the group. Then again, killing the youngest member of the group would certainly have a morale dampening effect.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles
  3. Isara and how they could done her story differently (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived