Kid on the cover looks like Bobby Hill.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bully: Scholarship Edition
  3. Kid on the cover looks like Bobby Hill.

User Info: Samman123

Samman123
9 years ago#1
lol.
Currently Playing: Mass Effect, Guitar Hero 3, VC games, Assassin's Creed. GT - thekrumber64

User Info: FreePablo

FreePablo
9 years ago#2
A King of the Hill game would be pretty badass. Propane tank attacks with Hank, Dale fighting government agents, Peggy fighting the one-eyed newspaper reporter, Boomhauer driving missions in his sweet Camaro, John Redcorn using the powers of his ancient tribe.
"if anyone understood "The Matrix Trilogy" then they are a bunch of nihilists." -gabrizzio555

User Info: PS360gamer

PS360gamer
9 years ago#3
^^^That sounds like another family guy game. which is not a good thing
PSN ID: t-unit07
now PSWii60gamer

User Info: Roso

Roso
9 years ago#4
No
Christmas is better, who needs 8 days of gifting giving and feasting...man Hanukah is alright- my friend Jason

User Info: simpsongamer

simpsongamer
9 years ago#5
actually Boomhauer drives a mopar. Im not sure whether its a Charger or something else but i can asure you its not a camaro

User Info: Xivios

Xivios
9 years ago#6
Wikipedia claims it's a '68 Coronet.
It's true what they say, the grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone. Gone. Gone...-Conker T. Squirrel.

User Info: ningtang

ningtang
9 years ago#7
no offense, but he looks like he's undergoing chemo... is that part of the game? beating cancer (could be a good game.... I guess)? Seriously looks like he's 34 years old...

User Info: Lupinthe1st

Lupinthe1st
9 years ago#8
it does not.

User Info: Lagunathemoron

Lagunathemoron
9 years ago#9
He is just a skinhead.

But you can get him a haircut. The town have barbers which can grow hair =/
hi i am british

User Info: lokey013

lokey013
9 years ago#10
Let go of my purse!!! I don't know you!!! </Bobby Hill>
XBL/PSN Gamertag: lokey013 I love you Jersey...you will always be in my heart...v_v www.myspace.com/lokey013
  1. Boards
  2. Bully: Scholarship Edition
  3. Kid on the cover looks like Bobby Hill.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived