Bully 2? No, I don't think so.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bully: Scholarship Edition
  3. Bully 2? No, I don't think so.

User Info: Scrib

Scrib
9 years ago#11
I don't have a link ready or anything, but I thought I would just chime in and say that that analyst later changed his mind and said that a sequel was indeed likely. I believe it was the sales figures after the winter holidays that convinced him.
Pearl: 4811-3426-1591 / Scrib

User Info: RiKuToTheMiGhtY

RiKuToTheMiGhtY
9 years ago#12
I don't know how Manhunt was good enough in sales and popularity to warrant a sequel, I played it on XBOX and it was boring, Bully however looks to be fun and more known/popular.

If Jimmy is in a GTA you know Jack Thompson will have a heart attack.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.

User Info: bohdave

bohdave
9 years ago#13
Don't get me wrong I have nothing against Manhunt, I had a lot of fun playing that game and would have bought the sequel in a heartbeat had it not been banned over here in the UK, but I felt Bully was a far more entertaining, re-playable game.
Not changing this sig until I own Grand Theft Auto IV.
Started: May 11 2006. Current release date (PAL): April 29 2008.

User Info: D Man

D Man
9 years ago#14
Rockstar Games is best known for the Grand Theft Auto series, but as many PS2 owners know, there is another open-world gem in its catalogue. Bully came during the waning months of the PS2, but still sold nearly 2 million copies.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/845/845832p1.html
"Do you have blacks, too?" óGeorge W. Bush, to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso

User Info: scannerfish

scannerfish
9 years ago#15
That guy did change his mind . Bully sold like hotcakes.
"More than half of the women in New Jersey can blame their unwanted pregnancies on Coors Light." Black Table Beer section .
  1. Boards
  2. Bully: Scholarship Edition
  3. Bully 2? No, I don't think so.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived